Elenco Snap Circuits Arcade
Snap Circuits Arcade offers STEM concepts with fun learning, and creative activities. Snap Circuits uses building pieces with snaps to assemble different electronic circuits on a simple "rows-and-columns" base gird that functions like the printed circuit boards found in most electronic products. Each component is easily identifiable by a different colour and functional purpose. Snap Circuits Arcade includes over 200 projects, and more than 20 build-and-play games. This cool kit utilizes 30 components including an internal Microcontroller pre-programmed with many fun to play interactive games, a programmable word fan, a tri-color light orb and a dual LED display.
- Build over 200 exciting projects
- More than 20 build-and-play games
- Internal Microcontroller pre-programmed with many fun to play interactive games
- Programmable word fan
- Tri-color light orb
- LED display
- Comes with over 35 parts
- Winner of the 2015 ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award.
- No tools required.
- 3-AA batteries required (Not Included)
- Recommended for ages 8-108